Blogging the latest cycling componetry and industry news.
If you have news you want to share or hear about, please e-mail me.
If you like what you see, or have any suggestions, please leave a comment!
Bookmark this page (CTRL+D)
Come back often!




Detours of the Real World - A Balancing Act


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So it turns out that starting a new job that requires your attention for 80 hours a week doesn't leave much time to surf and blog about the latest and greatest bicycle componentry and technology. I feel bad - real bad - for letting this site go by the wayside. I guess after the whole Landis scandal and everything else going wrong in the world today, talking about cool bicycle shat didn't seem substantial anymore. Balancing work, family, and hobbies gets hard nowadays but it has to happen to stay sane - so I can stay sane! I promise I'm working on a few new posts and even a new look for the site. Surfing 9rules.com gets the creative juices cookin'. There's a ton of new eye candy coming out for the 2007 season and beyond that's sure to get people talking. I'm officially wiping clean the cobwebs around here and starting anew. This site will not be abandoned!


0 Responses to “Detours of the Real World - A Balancing Act”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




and counting